Denninger’s is one of the finest food companies in the world. Our employees are hand picked to provide the best service in the industry. As a result, we have high expectations of each and every team member. We want candidates who enjoy dealing with customers, who like being part of a team, and who are willing to do anything within their ability to make our stores a better place for our customers to shop in.
We offer a rewarding and fun work atmosphere with flexible work schedules. We provide training focused on practical skills and teamwork along with opportunities for career advancement.
For Immediate Hire
- Location: All stores
- Type: Part Time (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Description: Denninger`s is seeking to hire several food demonstrators for our six retail locations. A Foodie enthusiast would be ideal! Potential candidates will have experience in the food industry, be sociable and possess exemplary communication skills, and use proper food hygiene techniques for presentation, servings and demonstration. Food Handlers Certificate is a definite asset. Responsibilities include preparing food samples for distribution to the public and providing product information to customers. Please apply within.
Butcher / Meat Cutter
- Location: 1289 Upper James, Hamilton
- Type: Full Time
- Description: Do you have excellent knife skills or wish to excel under the leadership of our master butcher? Responsibilities include the cut, trim, bone, tie, and grinding of meats, such as beef, pork, poultry. Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper's eye. Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers. Culinary experience is an asset since much of the role is in preparing and adding value to our fresh meat items. A willingness to interact with customers is a must. Please apply within.
Catering Team Leader
- Location: 284 King St. East
- Type: Full time
- Description: Denninger's is seeking a Catering Director whose responsilities will include Catering sales, quoting on potential catering functions, hands on catering preparation to assist in day to day catering, and exemplary customer service.
- The successful candidate will be a customer oriented Red Seal certified chef, who has 3-5 years of catering sales experience, to assist in expanding catering and event sales, who is comfortable quoting on catering orders and who is a hands on individual experienced in coordinating catering event meals / off site functions. Please apply within or via email.
How to Apply
Successful team candidates are those who leave a lasting first impression! We invite you to visit our stores and production facility and meet our mangement team in person to schedule an interview. Please bring along a completed copy of our Application For Employment (PDF format) and resume.