Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Triple Cream Brie
Write a review
- 2 pork tenderloins – 1/2 lb. ea
- 1 jar Denninger’s roasted red peppers
- 8 oz Chevalier triple cream brie
- 3 fresh green onions
- 1 box Raincoast Crisp cranberry crackers
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp Kuehne Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 tbsp Vermeiren Spekulatius spread
- Butterfly pork tenderloins or have it done by our butcher. Dice green onion, red
- peppers, and Chevalier triple cream brie. Cover 2/3 of pork loin with cheese, peppers and onions and then roll the pork loin finishing with the uncovered portion.
- Crush the Raincoast Crisps and combine with panko crumbs in a bowl. Using three
- separate plates, place flour on one, beaten egg on another and crumb mixture on
- the third. Roll pork loin in flour until covered, dip into egg mixture and then roll in
- crumb mixture. Bake at 375oF for 25 minutes.
- Combine both ingredients in a sauce pan and heat gently, do not boil. To serve,
- slice pork loin into one inch thick slices and drizzle sauce on top. Serves 4.
Denninger’s Foods Of The World http://www.denningers.com/